Everyone’s skin is different. Some of us have excessively dry patchy skin while others have oily skin. A dab of the right foundation can make your skin look flawless throughout the day. As being a makeup enthusiast, I spend most of my time researching about make-up and skincare especially those who are vegan and cruelty-free. The number one problem that is common amongst a majority of women including me as well, is tackling oily skin. Whenever I try to apply makeup, it never really goes on matte. After hours, I start to sweat and my foundation starts to break. A friend of mine suggested me this cruelty-free product by the name of Mac Studio Fix Fluid.
How to Mattify Your Make-up?
Having oily skin and getting a matte natural finish look can be hard to attain, and it is even harder when you have acne or acne-prone skin. However, I am glad that I found out about the Mac studio fix fluid. It is truly something that works for me and helps achieve the perfect matte look. Here are five simple steps that I follow to get a natural matte look:
- Cleanse your face with an oil-based cleanser to remove all impurities like dirt.
- Now use water-based or a foaming cleanser to remove all the oil, and make your skin clean and prepped for the next step
- Use a mattifying primer and apply some drops of Mac Studio fix fluid. Make sure that you apply 4 drops of the product (1 drop on your forehead region, 1 drop on the left and right side of your cheeks and one drop on your chin).
- Blend the mac studio fix fluid’ into your skin by light daps and spread it equally on your entire face for even coverage.
- Use a translucent setting loose powder or a compact powder on top of Mac Studio Fix Fluid, the powder will allow setting your makeup and absorbing any oil that might release throughout the day.
- Spray a mattifying setting spray once you are done with your make up and voila! You just achieved the perfect matte look
Reasons Why I love Mac Studio Fix Fluid?
Protects My Skin with SPF 15
Being a working woman, I find that it is hard to dedicate time to caring for my skin. But with mac studio fix fluid and its Spf 15 formula, I carefree when it comes to applying sunscreen this lightweight foundation works for me both ways protecting my skin from UVA/UVB protection without leaving my skin feeling greasy throughout the day.
The mac studio fix fluid is great for covering and concealing blemishes and dark areas. It provides a smooth application, diminishing the appearance of pores and acne scars. You can build up the coverage according to your need and achieve a party look or a natural finish without switching foundations, all you have to blend it in with your favorite beauty blender.
I have used a number of foundations, but mac studio fix fluid has to be my all-time favorite since no other foundations last as much as much as this does throughout the day. The minimum staying power of this product is around 12 hours, without any signs of caking or cracks.
Just like me, you will be dedicated to this product. I have come across people with combination skin and dry skin as well who rave about mac studio fix fluid as well, so this product has received love from girls with all types of skin. It worked great for me, I am sure that it will work well with your skin type as well.